Tell me if this sounds like you …
- You’re passionate about fitness and want to help other people achieve their goals, but you don’t know how to start getting clients, let alone turn that into a self-sustaining business.
- You’re busy running your family and maybe you even have a job on top of those responsibilities, so you don’t know how you’re going to find the time and energy to run a business too.
- You’re worried you don’t have enough credentials to be a coach, even though you know what you’re talking about.
- You’re not sure how to do all that technical stuff like make a website, do social media, or launch a product, and it’s keeping you from taking action.
Sound about right?
To be completely honest, all I did was tell you how I felt back in 2011 when I was unemployed and fighting the dread of finding a job I knew wasn’t going to make me happy – a job that was going to take away 40 hours of my week and priceless amounts of emotional energy.
So I decided right there and then that I was actually going to follow that oft-given advice of “follow your passion” and make something out of this fitness thing I enjoyed so much.
That’s me – Tony Schober. I’m an entrepreneur, writer, coach, podcaster, and co-owner of Schober Media LLC.
That’s me right now. But in 2011 I was right where you are now trying to figure out how to make money doing something I loved.
I figured it out through the help of coaches and now I’m helping others turn their passions into financial security.
Here’s the thing though – I’m different than most of the business coaches you’ve seen online …
- I’m married with 4 kids, 1 of which is a special needs child. So I know the true meaning of helping you balance your “work” with your family life.
- I didn’t create my own business just so I can work another 40+ hour/week job and “hustle”. I did it so I could have more time and financial freedom! I work on my business part-time and it still generates a full-time income – something I’m going to show you how to do.
- I did all this without a college degree and without any special certifications. In fact, I dropped out of college 3 times due to severe social anxiety and a debilitating public speaking phobia. You don’t need to be an amazing speaker or writer, or have a degree to succeed, and I’ll show you how without those things.
- While many business coaches have never created a business outside of helping people make money, I actually have first-hand experience building a fitness business from scratch, so I know exactly what it takes for you to succeed in this space.
- My business is nearly 10 years old now, so I know how to get you through the tough times. Anyone can make money in good times. But true success comes from adapting to the ever-changing environments, which is something most new business coaches have yet to experience.
Let me take you by the hand and show you what you need to do from beginning to end – from getting your first client all the way to a six figure business.
I will listen to you and map out an exact step-by-step plan to achieve your goals, and I’ll personally guide you through the entire process.
Over our 6 months together you’re going to …
- Identify your ideal client so you’re always working with the people who make you happy and resonate with your message
- Build a following and become an authority in your niche so that people trust you enough listen and invest their money with you
- Learn how to create amazing content that captures your audience’s hearts and minds so they feel confident you understand their problem better than they do
- Create a product and irresistible offer that solves your client’s struggle and makes it impossible for them to want to say no
- Actually launch your product to raving fans, and yes – make money doing it
If you do what I show you how to do, you will make back your investment of coaching, while also setting yourself up for continued success and growth for years to come.
You’ll also get more freedom with your time, more emotional energy to devote to friends and family, and you’ll be your own boss – all while improving the lives of the people you help.
My business has been the sole income generator for our family since 2011. It has provided a comfortable life for all of us including travel, dining, and all those “little” expenses related to school and extra-curricular activities.
My wife and I are both stay-at-home parents and business owners – giving us the freedom to design our days and life the way we want.
Let’s make this happen for you too. Click the link below and sign up for a free 15 minute strategy call.
We’ll chat about what you’re trying to accomplish and I’ll show you what it would look like for us to work together to make those goals a reality.